Here's how sleep deprived looks:
- You get stupid. Knock 10 points off your normal IQ for every week you come up short. Yeah, I'm in trouble.
- You make mistakes. Add time to every project to go back and fix the obvious thing you left out.
- Bleary eyes, blurred vision. Not conducive to fine work.
- Heavy limbs. Walking across the room is a chore.
- Dizzy spells. Oh, joy.
- Irritability. 'Nuff said.
- Hunger—expect to pay for this at the waistline, because you aren't moving around much.
Tell you what. I'll take a sketch book to work tomorrow, and I'll draw myself a line during a break. Assuming, of course, that I don't sleep through the break.